Friday 6 May 2011

USB and Bluetooth: Teething problems.

First, I though that Bluetooth isn't working. I wanted to transfer some photos from my old phone, and enabled Bluetooth. But the phone wouldn't show up at all.

After searching for a while, I found how to connect using bluetooth.
Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth Settings > Discoverable:
Follow this sequence, and Mi310 will be open for other devices to connect for another two minutes. You can pair up with another mobile phone or computer during this time. I could successfully dial-up and listen to music on my computer.
The menu also shows up a list of devices that will connect.

The USB interface is still a mystery to me. I remember getting it to work once, after enabling USB tethering. But I can't get it to work now. After having tried multiple times, I have no option but to give up. I will be going to the service center tomorrow, and ask that guy to set it up for me. Will be an interesting experience tomorrow! Will update the blog further.

Oh, BTW, I got a vague reply from Spice Product support. They replied as if they dont know about Android Market at all. Have sent a detailed note to them explaining the Android Market problem, and let us hope that it get some good attention at Spice.

No comments:

Post a Comment